Tibia Time Machine - Substitute of TibiCAM

strablopokis

Hello guys,

I'm here to divulgue a new Record/Player of Tibia videos. Made by a programmer from TProgramming forum (tulio150) Tibia Time Machine is a stable, high quality and free tool for tibia.

Here are its description and functions:

Tibia versions supported:

from 7.0 up to 9.70

future versions may also work

versions lower than 7.3 need a resource patch

Tibia Time Machine currently uses the TTM video format

Key features:

-Keeps separated configuration files for each Tibia version (You don't lose your hotkeys)

-Saves Tibia version and OpenTibia server information within videos

-Can start recording anytime

-Converts old TibiCAM movies

-Compatible with OpenTibia servers (opens otserv:// links)

-Can be used with another proxy

-Playing features:

-Speed control (pause + slow motion 8x + fast forward 512x + packet-by-packet)

-Skipping backwards, forwards and to game sessions

-Video editor (only cutting parts)

-Set video light for old Tibia versions

-Commands on the console for fullscreen playing

Its being updated daily and you can easily request a new feature.

Here is the link to the post in TProgramming forum: http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-10845.html

Enjoy and post there your feedback.

o tibiacam foi excluido por jogadores do global por sofrerem hack pelo mesmo, tomem cuidado =)

olá amigo, nunca ouvi falar sobre isso. vc tem fontes que possam comprovar isso? fiquei curioso..

Sobre a questão do cuidado com hacks você tem toda razão e uma das principais ameaças a nós tibianos (e a todos os "internautas") são os keyloggers. Li há pouco tempo um artigo muito bom que falava sobre como combater tal ameaça, vou deixar o link aqui pra vcs caso tenham interesse:

http://www.raymond.c...-your-identity/

Conheço o blog desse cara há uns 5 anos e ele começou a postar em 2005, ele é certificado pela microsoft em administração de sistemas de segurança. Entende muito mesmo e aprendi muito com ele.

Além dos keyloggers existem diversas outras ameaças como o Phising em sites (já fui vítima) e não há nada melhor para se proteger do que um bom software de segurança. Posso recomendar por experiência própria o Kaspersky Internet Security, software russo de excelência, e por recomendação de amigos e reviews de sites o BitDefender ou o Norton da Symantec.

Aproveitei a oportunidade pra compartilhar um pouco o que sei com vcs, já que segurança na internet é um dos maiores problemas da atualidade.

E sobre o Tibia Time Machine, vale a pena testar. Eu estava há um bom tempo procurando por um substituto para o Tibia Cam PRO, tinha até desistido, mas em uma das minhas "navegadas" pelo TProgramming (fórum de programação) acabei encontrando esse software muito bom.

Obs: ia quase esquecendo, o Virus Total (URL) é um site que utiliza informações de diversos softwares de segurança para analisar páginas de sites a procura de ameaças e é bom usá-lo antes de acessar um link desconhecido. https://www.virustotal.com/#url

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Updated to version 4.0

Changes:

-Added "Keep caption" to the options menu. When it's activated, TTM will not change the Tibia window title, so you can activate certain programs (Magebot) that need the caption to be "Tibia". After activating the bot, you can deactivate the option if you wish the nice caption with the version and server name again

-When you delete a session, it will skip to the next session instead of the previous one

-Removed the "do" command, you can play a single packet using "pause" or "slow" when already paused

• 1 month later...

Atulizando o tópico:

"Updated to version 4.1

Changes:

-Suport for Tibia 9.80 (see below)

NOTE: Released as a beta version

As I wrote on the previous post, Tibia changed the login procedure and a feature was lost, it's no longer possible to watch videos recorded from multiple characters.

I released this beta so you can use TTM to play, record and watch movies, but I haven't finished support for the new version yet, so keep in mind that Tibia will DEBUG if you try to watch a multiple-char video.

It IS safe to use it in all other situations, please report if you find any problem.

Footnote: Thank you cip, this relog after death thing could be implemented without changing the protocol with the good-old 0x0A packet and without breaking my app... And the character is still placed on the map shortly before it's shown on the player screen, the new feature won't prevent any deaths.

"

"Updated to 4.2

Updated to address all the changes that the 9.80 update introduced.

The videos recorded by the BETA are no longer viewable, if you have an important one I can fix it for you.

The changes really made impossible (read: very hard to implement) to record multiple sessions with different characters, but made possible to start recording anytime without reconnecting, a long-waited feature. This could be used to create session points in the middle of a war, like @bonlius wanted.

Changes:

-With the new Tibia protocol, it's now possible to start recording while already logged in.

-Added reconnection to start recording while logged in for pre-9.80 versions, it's harmless on OTServers.

-Removed the ability to hold a connection, it's no longer needed.

-Fixed a bug in the OTServer loader that limited the hostname lenght

-TibiCAM converter will now reject versions bigger than 8.22

OBS: It's not working on 9.80 otservers, though I really found only one server. I would really appreciate if someone could discover what this server is doing different from the officials.

Author note: TTM now feels really safe, stable and easy to use, as long as you don't try to record more than one character, thank you cip and merry christmas.

EDIT: uploaded new build, a bug in reconnect that could cause disconnections

"

"Updated to 4.3

After a lot of hard work, the fully working version of TTM is finally out!

Changes:

-Now you can record multiple sessions of multiple characters

--No videos were lost, TTM will silently fix them

-Support for OTServers 9.80+

Incompatibilities:

-You can't start recording anytime in all current versions of OTServers for Tibia 9.80+, this is a bug in their code and I can't fix it in TTM.

More info: http://tpforums.org/...6.html#pid87386

-Videos from the BETA are still lost, I can patch them for you if you really need

"

"Updated to version 4.4

Changes:

-Fixed "Could not change Tibia login server IP"

-GUI reviewed:

--Options Menu is now visible

--Added a Delete menu to delete sessions without the delete key and with a visible option

--Moved the time indicator next to the scroll bar

Download: All versions ( Version 4.4 or Version 4.4 in PT-BR )

"

"Updated to Version 4.5

Changes:

-More UI changes, nice background image for the sessions list when it's empty

-Can start recording anytime on OTServer that not implement the pending state (TFS, ShadowCores)

Imagem Postada

Download: All versions ( Version 4.5 or Version 4.5 in PT-BR )"

Link do tópico original (Tprogramming Fórum): http://tpforums.org/...ne-4-3-7-0-9-81